• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA assortment from Vermont

92 posts in this topic

As a couple of folks have pointed out, I have a few books listed (starting with the Wings 101) that are NOT discounted half off from 2009 Guide. I will refrain from posting any more such items henceforth and finish off this thread and put thise other items on a new thread. Sorry for the confusion.

As a couple of folks have pointed out, I have a few books listed (starting with the Wings 101) that are NOT discounted half off from 2009 Guide. I will refrain from posting any more such items henceforth and finish off this thread and put thise other items on a new thread. Sorry for the confusion.

Dude you don't need to make anyone on here happy. Please ignore all the sharks and post at 3 times guide. They are your books. You set the price. F everyone else.

Dude you don't need to make anyone on here happy. Please ignore all the sharks and post at 3 times guide. They are your books. You set the price. F everyone else.

:sumo:

:sumo:

aqO70Ch.gif