• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where are comic happenings in Minnesota?

14 posts in this topic

Really. :lol:

I do live in Alaska ...

That's why he thought it would be appealing to you. Isn't that the Northern version of Pokemon up there? :baiting:

Really. :lol:

I do live in Alaska ...

That's why he thought it would be appealing to you. Isn't that the Northern version of Pokemon up there? :baiting:

so what I'm "not hearing" is anything about comics in Minnesota so either it's a treasure trove of unknown amounts, or a place that no one speaks of due to the lack of comics. Isn't Minnesota where fight club was set?

Try Midway Book Store in St. Paul owned by Tom and Kathy Stransky.

"We also carry an extensive collection of new and vintage comic books and vintage magazines."

Tom always sells old comics at Wizard Chicago. I think you will find something nice in his shop.

http://www.midwaybook.com/

Thanks

Will swing by there if I can.

Minnesota bound tonight so it'll be a good time.

Ill be watching my boy play in the NAPHL showcase so any boardies that love hockey and want to swing by give me a hollah......

Pm me if you live around blain. Cheers

Stop by The Source Comics and Games in Roseville, easily the largest comic book shop in Minnesota. That is were I get my weekly comics fix. Not the greatest for back issues if you are looking for Silver or Gold age stuff, but they do have a lot Copper on up.

And Midway Books is right down the road on Snelling Ave. in St.Paul. It is a cool old school bookstore and they have a decent selection of back issues.

Stop by The Source Comics and Games in Roseville, easily the largest comic book shop in Minnesota. That is were I get my weekly comics fix. Not the greatest for back issues if you are looking for Silver or Gold age stuff, but they do have a lot Copper on up.

Agreed. Great shop

Try Midway Book Store in St. Paul owned by Tom and Kathy Stransky.

"We also carry an extensive collection of new and vintage comic books and vintage magazines."

Tom always sells old comics at Wizard Chicago. I think you will find something nice in his shop.

http://www.midwaybook.com/

Thanks

Will swing by there if I can.

Minnesota bound tonight so it'll be a good time.

Ill be watching my boy play in the NAPHL showcase so any boardies that love hockey and want to swing by give me a hollah......

Pm me if you live around blain. Cheers

Stopped by. Unique place as an antiquarian bookstore. Too bad about the fluorescent lights fading their comics which are out. Spent a few hundred dollars on GA Archie's and the like. Didn't get into any really exciting items but wanted to buy something.?