• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Us Your "Catfight" Covers!

58 posts in this topic

This one is perhaps the very favourite from my collection:

Anthro6.jpg

:luhv:

Its Betty and Veronica :grin:

It's not surprising that they look that way. Howie Post drew Archie Comics for many years and is best known for precisely that.

;)

romantichearts.jpg

Looks like the only winners in this match will be the fish.

About fifteen years ago I was attending a special showing of books in a dealer's hotel room here in Toronto. One of his other customers was describing this book and ended his description with the statement "The book fits within the constraints I've defined for my collection."

"Sounds like a book that I would fit into my collection however I define it" I replied. Everybody laughed.

;)

BTW, I'm presuming that would be a Matt Baker cover?

???

romantichearts.jpg

Looks like the only winners in this match will be the fish.

About fifteen years ago I was attending a special showing of books in a dealer's hotel room here in Toronto. One of his other customers was describing this book and ended his description with the statement "The book fits within the constraints I've defined for my collection."

"Sounds like a book that I would fit into my collection however I've defined it" I replied. Everybody laughed.

;)

BTW, I'm presuming that would be a Matt Baker cover?

???

You're in Toronto eh? So am I. Probably seen you at shows.

Nope that's not Mr. Baker. I pride myself on identifying artists, but this one escapes me. Maybe someone else knows. BTW this is the only copy I've ever seen.