• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Routh as Clark Kent images

9 posts in this topic

This week's Wizard has articles on Spidey 3, FF, Batman Begins, the Wolverine solo movie, X 3, and a long interview with Bryan Singer about Superman. It's also got good news about Punisher 2 and the Silver Surfer movie. All the news seems to be good: that Hollywood considers comics hot and everything is moviing forward. Definitely worth picking that issue up! I have the utmost faith that Singer is going to do a killer job with Superman based on his previous work and his respect for the medium.

Joe

I don't like the way it looks. I didn't like Christopher Reeves as Superman. These people look like Clark Kent, not Superman. I want a Superman looking guy that can look like Clark Kent. sign-rantpost.gif893blahblah.gif

I don't like the way it looks. I didn't like Christopher Reeves as Superman. These people look like Clark Kent, not Superman. I want a Superman looking guy that can look like Clark Kent. sign-rantpost.gif893blahblah.gif

Like who..?

I would rather have the Reeve/Routh look as compared to someone who may look like the ideal Superman, but when the costume is put on, is nothing but beefcake. The actor in the World's Finest fan movie is an example. He has the natural build and looks, but it comes across as a chippendale dancer. Some things don't translate from one medium to another. The muscle bound Superman looks good in the comics, but on celluloid, a medium framed but well toned look looks better to me. I think also helps with the Clark Kent disguise.