• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help ! Spiderman # 301

8 posts in this topic

My apologies if this has been posted butI did a search and could not find an answer. My question is that I have 2 copies of Spiderman # 301. One copy only has the # 301 without the date. Also there is no picture of Spidey in the barcode box. Can anyone tell me about this book? Was it part of a promotion? Is it an error? Any help is appreciated.

most likely one is a toybiz reprint

you can probably run some searches on ebay to confirm against which one you have.

Thanks guys. I guess I should have been able to figure that out myself. Been out of collecting since the early nineties. Don't know how I even obtained something from 2000. Your advise is appreciated

You probably bought it at a comic shop/show, flea market or yard sale.

You are probably right. if I saw that somewhere I would have picked it up. Even though I said I stopped collecting I guess I never stopped.I do love comics and lately have delved into purchasing some bronze age Hulks on ebay

I guess I got the bug again. It feels good.Funny thing is I ended up on these forums because I was going to downsize my collection so I submitted 30 books to CGC. They received them June 9th and I still have not gotten them back! Crazy wait time.