• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold

4 posts in this topic

:hi:

Sorry in advance for the glare/s or wash out, old phone have I.

Just one book for now, at least in modern. May throw up a couple in G/S/B later.

-No probies, HoS. I reserve the right to not transact with anyone I find to be one of the aforementioned.

-Take it in thread is king and trumps any PM negotiation. I will try to monitor/reply to PM's, but I can't really check during the work day save 15 minutes in the morn/afternoon and lunch hour.

Payment. If by PayPal is due within 48 hours. Mailed payment options: It should also be made within 48 hours and communicated when payment is mailed.

-Shipping: USPS priority insured for full value covered in listed price CONUS ONLY. Prefer to keep CONUS. If I were to sell outside of US, I declare full value and shipping would be exact.

-Returns: NO returns on slabs

Was pressed and submitted by Joey. This is NOT one of the "new/2016" holders.

My kudos and ebay ID are in my sig line. I don't sell much on the bay anymore for reasons like a lot of folks. Ran a few sales threads here, one a few months back and sold to some keys to a few of the heavy hitters, if you will.

Not looking to trade. Believe that covers everything. Thanks for looking.

Hopefully photobucket cooperates.

For reference GPA 90 day $498 12 mo $505

Prices include shipping CONUS only.

$465 Paypal

$450 money order, cashiers/certified check, personal check (checks must clear before book ships)

BA%2012%20a_zpsda42pctc.jpg

BA%2012%20b_zps1xevsu5q.jpg

BA%2012%20c_zpsqnj9hbfi.jpg

:hi: