• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's OCT. pre-sale thread, NYCC Exclusives, Black Mask, Animosity, Batman, etc

313 posts in this topic

I'll slowly build this one leading into NYCC---I was going to wait until next week to get this rolling, but with NYCC fast approaching, I need to build this one fast and get my orders in, especially on some of the exclusives.

Like all my other pre-sale signature series books, you are guaranteed a 9.8

ANYTHING that does not hit 9.8, you'll have the option to back out for a full refund, keep the product for a partial refund, credit or swap out for something else.

Prices include cost of product, signature fees, FT Grading, shipping back and forth, and pressing that might need to be done, CGC inv. fee, etc.

IF there is something on the horizon that you want me to look out for on your behalf, please don't hesitate to ask. Just because I'm offering something here in limited qty doesn't mean that I can't research or find something additional (within reason) for said month. I typically try to find my clients for these sales first issues, first appearances, key books, variants, limited 1/10, 1/25, sketch variants, etc----but there may be something coming out that I'm not aware of and you, fellow boardie, ARE aware of and want for 9.8 s/s or blue.

Hit me up.

OKAY.

Let's roll.

FIRST UP THIS MONTH----some NYCC exclusives.

Animosity #2 NYCC Exclusive (limited print run of 300 copies) s/s Marguerite Bennett - $125

I'm going to offer ten (10) spots to start.

HOT book, issue #1 in it's fourth printing already.

Wish I had an image here to show off---I can't find anything better for representation than what's here at this URL

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/en/The-Floor/Companies/Exhibitors/Company-Content/?coId=168055

These are 1st PRINTINGS, per the publisher.

They were printed at the same time as the standard cover #1, and held for the Diamond Summit

ANIMOSITY #1 Diamond Summit Retailer variant s/s Marguerite Bennett - $175

**(If artist De Latorre is at NYCC, adding him as well but for now it's Bennett)

I have FOUR (4) spots at the moment POSSIBLY a few extra if these sell out, I'll start a small wait list.

CpWhIv0UAAEr9Dz.jpg

All Star Batman #1 FOIL exclusive s/s Sndyer & Romita Jr. - $200

Free NM+M RAW copy with your 9.8 slab

**(Will do the absolute best to find you a solid copy to compliement your 9.8 slab, but your 9.8 s/s is the priority)**

I'm only starting with five (5) spots for this one----if they look better than what I saw in Baltimore, I'll offer more.

Here's an image from the web that's indicative of what the product looks like

batmanfoil.jpg

Harley Quinn #1 foil exclusive s/s Conner & Palmiotti - $250 (priced to jive with creator fees, etc)

Free NM+M RAW copy with your 9.8 slab

**(Will do the absolute best to find you a solid copy to compliement your 9.8 slab, but your 9.8 s/s is the priority)**

Again, only going to commit to just FIVE (5) spots at the moment.

Based on what I saw at Baltimore, this one is ROUGH.

If I'm able to finagle more than five, I'll post from the show.

Image posted below is from the web, just indicative of what your product looks like.

harleyfoil.jpg

What is quite possibly five of the last 9.8 candidates of BLACK #1 Baltimore "black" variant, these were numbered 1/99.

I picked up five of the last solid copies that I could buy, but only offering up FOUR (4) here at the moment.

This is for signed by writer Kwanza Osajyefo, and signed/sketched by Jamal Igle

$350

black.jpg

These are 1st PRINTINGS, per the publisher.

They were printed at the same time as the standard cover #1, and held for the Diamond Summit

ANIMOSITY #1 Diamond Summit Retailer variant s/s Marguerite Bennett - $175

**(If artist De Latorre is at NYCC, adding him as well but for now it's Bennett)

I have FOUR (4) spots at the moment POSSIBLY a few extra if these sell out, I'll start a small wait list.

CpWhIv0UAAEr9Dz.jpg

BLACK #1 (variant cover) s/s - $130 s/s Kwanza Osajyefo, Jamal Igle , Khary Randolph

STL016642-1-600x928.jpg

What is quite possibly five of the last 9.8 candidates of BLACK #1 Baltimore "black" variant, these were numbered 1/99.

I picked up five of the last solid copies that I could buy, but only offering up FOUR (4) here at the moment.

This is for signed by writer Kwanza Osajyefo, and signed/sketched by Jamal Igle

$350

black.jpg

:takeit: one each of these please - thanks!

Harley Quinn #1 foil exclusive s/s Conner & Palmiotti - $250 (priced to jive with creator fees, etc)

Again, only going to commit to just FIVE (5) spots at the moment.

Based on what I saw at Baltimore, this one is ROUGH.

If I'm able to finagle more than five, I'll post from the show.

Image posted below is from the web, just indicative of what your product looks like.

harleyfoil.jpg

Are you offering raw?

SEVEN TO ETERNITY #1 s/s (standard cover) s/s Jerome Opena - $120

Five (5) spots

Here's a review of the book---pretty solid too

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/09/22/seven-to-eternity-1-review

And here's the Image Comics press release---

https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/seven-to-eternity-1

SevenToEternity.jpg