• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STRANGER THINGS s/s opp v.2.0 - Millie Bobby Brown original art sketch covers!!

11 posts in this topic

As I am sure many of you are aware, there just isn't much out there for Stranger Things at this point (other than an Italian TV Guide and a Brazilian RPG magazine) that one might want to get signed for CGC SS. So...we are creating our own third option! We have taken a handful of Enormous sketch cover blanks and used them to create our own Stranger Things OA covers!

Blindbox Comics is pleased to offer original sketch covers of Eleven by artist Jason Adams! Each book is signed by both Jason Adams and Millie Bobby Brown, and each book is from a numbered edition of exactly 11 copies.

a2thnal.jpg

These books are available at a pre-sale price of $225 all in until next Tuesday, October 4 (includes book, CGC SS grading, and US delivery - please add $10 for Fast Track if desired).

As mentioned, there are a total of (11) spots available on a first come/first serve for each version.

Also, please note: While all sketch blanks were pre-screened as 9.8s, Jason works with paint, which can be a bit messy. Jason is taking every precaution to try and prevent any paint from making it's way to the back cover. However, we CANNOT guarantee grades on these books. So - highest grades will also go to customers on a first-come/first-serve basis based on the book that you choose to sign up for!

OK - think that's probably everything, but please let me know if you have any other questions, etc!

Thanks for looking!

So are these the sketch covers that are completely covered with artwork or are they new covers placed over the sketch cover? Sorry for the odd question, but someone on the boards makes their own sketch covers by placing their over new cover stock over an existing book.

I wasn't sure which this was.