• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

some PCH goodness....

42 posts in this topic

Great books! Love this thread, and that The Thing 14 is a beauty. (thumbs u

.... I know...... super high on my want list, but the timing is just never right.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Great books! Love this thread, and that The Thing 14 is a beauty. (thumbs u

.... I know...... super high on my want list, but the timing is just never right.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks for kind words fellas!

Hi Jim :hi: , time payments can help alleviate the timing not being right :baiting::D

Let me pour myself a cup of coffee and I'll post a small handful of additional PCH books later today.

SHOCKING MYSTERY CASES #59 SWEET LB COLE BLOODY COVER this was sold to me by Superworld as a VF-, I think it's closer to a FN+. Sweet copy of a very tough book to find in decent shape. CGC only has a 7.5 and a 4.0 on the census $175 SOLD

IMG_4191_zpszuqtutov.jpg

UNSEEN #7 CLASSIC ZOMBIE WITH WOMAN IN GRAVEYARD COVER. Structurally, this book has all the makings of a FN/VF, but it has a light vertical crease in the middle of the cover from top to bottom. I'm calling it a nice VG/FN. $275 SOLD

IMG_4190_zpsu7kf0kgf.jpg

HAND OF FATE #25 NOV '54 ISSUE CLASSIC HANGING COVER Metro called this a FN-, I think it's closer to a VG/FN. There also seems to be some improvable defects. There's only a single 6.0, 5.0, & 4.0 on the CGC census $125

HAND%20OF%20FATE%2025_zps7ujgjgjk.jpg

Nice looking mid-grades!

Thank you!

Alright everyone, I think that does it for the books I'll be listing in this thread. I really appreciate everyone that checked in, the super friendly PM's, and everyone that's made a purchase.

As mentioned earlier, I'll be keeping this thread open until Sunday evening. Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions.

Ok, it's time to soak in some college football :)