• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

some PCH goodness....

42 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!

With the first weekend of October in front of us and Halloween on the horizon, I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than to offer a few morsals of Pre Code Horror :)

This thread will close by Sunday evening.

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies

Paypal/Check/M.O. are the accepted payment methods

Priority shipping in the US $8

International shipping is the actual cost

Please play nice, and be respectful of the fellow boardies.

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all.

My slabbed books have a no return policy, but I'm reasonable and easy to deal with. I do accept returns on raw books within 14 days upon receipt, buyer pays the return shipping.

Give me a minute to deal with photobucket ( :pullhair: ), and I'll upload some snazzy books :D

WORLDS OF FEAR #9 CLASSIC DROWNING COVER VG/FN tight bright copy with nice pages. This issue just doesn't pop up. I believe there's a single CGC 8.0 and then a 4.5 out there. This beauty could possibly nestle right between those two books on the census $400 SOLD

IMG_4173_zpskdvq09px.jpg

WORLDS OF FEAR #9 CLASSIC DROWNING COVER VG/FN tight bright copy with nice pages. This issue just doesn't pop up. I believe there's a single CGC 8.0 and then a 4.5 out there. This beauty could possibly nestle right between those two books on the census $400

IMG_4173_zpskdvq09px.jpg

:takeit:

WORLDS OF FEAR #9 CLASSIC DROWNING COVER VG/FN tight bright copy with nice pages. This issue just doesn't pop up. I believe there's a single CGC 8.0 and then a 4.5 out there. This beauty could possibly nestle right between those two books on the census $400

IMG_4173_zpskdvq09px.jpg

^^ Thank you again Goldust!

IMG_4173_zpskdvq09px.jpg

^^ Thank you again Goldust!

Congrats Andy, great book!