• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

4 posts in this topic

:takeit: via PM or in the thread trumps any ongoing negotiations. New owner will be determined by time stamp, and I would announce any PM purchases in the thread as soon as I was able. Don't assume you are the winner until it is announced in the thread.

Both books were purchased slabbed, so pressing history is unknown.

Shipping in the US will be included in the purchase prices quoted. International buyers are welcome, and will pay exact shipping to their location minus $11 credit to be equivalent to US buyers.

Paypal, checks, and MOs are accepted from US buyers, Paypal only if you are outside the US.

Book(s) will be well packed in a box for shipment via USPS priority mail. Buyer may specify an alternative shipping method, and any costs above $12 for that method will be covered by the buyer.

Nobody on any list is welcome to purchase, nor is anyone who has previously backed out of a deal with me.

Fantastic Four #52 CGC 5.0 OW -- asking $345 $325 shipped SOLD :news:

Very nicely centered copy. Main issue to note is a crack at the top of the back of the slab, book is not affected and the slab integrity is fine. Book is sold as-is. Red at the bottom of the front scan is a scanning artifact.

FF52CGC.jpg

FF52CGCbc.jpg

Batman #200 CGC 9.4 OW-W -- asking $345 $325 shipped

Another nice looking book. Some light scuffing to the front of the slab, book is unaffected.

Batman200CGC.jpg

Batman200CGCbc.jpg