• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stckwzrd1@aol.com (again!)

8 posts in this topic

We all know that this seller is... special...

But how can he have so many positives feedbacks ?

stckwzrd1@aol.com's feedback

Have a look at this recents ones:

"Comics as described, fast shipping, thanks!! A+!!!"

"Accurate grading, fast shipping. Thanks!!!!!"

"Great Grading! Great packaging. Speedy service. Highly recommend!"

"ITEM BEAUTIFUL AND MINT!!! IMPECCABLE SELLER!!HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!A+++THANK YOU"

Is he now grading accurately, or theses buyers are blind ?

Just goes to show that the average guy in the street has no idea about grading. He has a daredevil 185 that he claims to be a 9.4 but would be a 9.8 if it didn't have a stain on the back. I know I wouldn't be buying it. I wonder what feedback he would get if people got the books slabbed before giving their feedback?

Check auction 745241215. Buyer says accurately graded at 8.5. The corners are [!@#%^&^], there is a chunk out halfway down the page. If this is an 8.5 then I need to find a new hobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, here's my two cents. I bought from him a few years ago. I bought a VF/NM Cow Puncher # 3 that lloked great in the scan. The book was a VG. It had chunks off the back cover and severe spine wear that was not visible in the scan. It took me three months to get a full refund. He kept saying he would do it and forgot, etc..

He likes to sell non CGC graded books with scans on an old CGC holder. The person not looking to well will think it's a graded book. Last time I checked his negatives were over 20% of his total feedback numbers. Ebay let's him stay on? Go figure that one out.