• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: NEED Stuff for inventory.

10 posts in this topic

I want to buy these as sets. I am not looking for single issues. Need sets.

Emma Frost Current #1-end Paying $25-40 depending on conditions.

Spawn #1-end paying $120-$150 depending on issues/variants

Ultimate Spiderman #1-end. Need the red #1 first print, and anything else. Paying $300-$600 depending on conditions/variants.

Ultimate X-Men #1-50 Paying $100-$150

Let me know. There is so much more I need, but this is just an example and what I need fast.

Russ- try ebay seller jacrab - he just unloaded sets of USM and UXM on ebay and even combined with Ultimates 1-13 to get around $150 - $200 for the UXM's and even more for the spideys. He broke out the variants as single sales of course, but he may have your common stock fillers availble -good luck - if not, I may unload one of my sets of UXM 1-current - my copies are at worst a 9.6, definitely 9.8 caliber for the most part and somemay hit the elusive MINT if CGC'd wink.gif

A while back you offered to buy ASM 401-441. I went to my storage facility specifically to get them for you. We traded a bunch of PMs for almost two weeks (and I included my name, address, and e-mail addy in quite a few of them), yet I never got a final reply with a link to the UPS label.

Any chance you still want them?

Larry