• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars 1, CGC 9.6 SOLD!

13 posts in this topic

REFERENCES

Kudos thread

ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal only.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit: in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp. Pending scans is fine.

No probies or HoS members or people I won't conduct business with.

No returns on slabs unless the slab arrives damaged. Raw comics can be returned if you contact me within 7 days of receiving it and return ship it within 14 days of receipt at your cost.

SHIPPING

Shipping within the US is included. Canada, add $10. All others, at cost.

So I had this on eBay, but I had revised an old listing for a different Star Wars 1. By the time I was finished not paying attention, I didn't have the right images up. In fact, I had only the stock eBay image. Despite an image that didn't even show a slabbed comic, I had 3 bids. Once there are bids, you can't change images, so I just ended the auction.

And here it is again for your buying pleasure.

Click pics for larger images. And look at those bone white pages! Okay, you can't see the pages, but yeah, White pages!

$300 shipped.

A96iZKAl.jpg

98rVaC1l.jpg

Midnight special.

$285 shipped in the USA. Deal ends in six hours from the time of this post. Maybe a Thursday morning early bird will get the worm.

After that, I will do one or more of the following:

1) threaten to put the book in my collection

2) threaten to put the book on ebay

3) post "nice comics!" in someone else's sales thread

4) remind people that Roy had this for sale at a much lower price and that it's unpressed

5) actually put it in my collection

6) actually put it on ebay

7) forget about this thread altogether

8) break down and sell keepers in order to pay lizards2 and another boardie for the books I have on lay away with them

9) stall my payments with excuses about the holidays

10) continue buying small dollar comics on the boards, even though I owe boardies for time payments

11) any combination of the above

12) do this...

:sumo:

:tonofbricks:

:lol: And I didn't get to figuring out the postage tonight - I was too busy freeing up duplicates, by putting carp away. Or maybe...., putting in anchor bids on eBay..., or figuring out how to pay for those recent Clink purchases...,

Death by a thousand cuts seems to be the norm around here. I think I could expand upon that list...., :think:

And good gawd - don't sell any keepers :eek: I'm in good shape. :cool: at least..., that's what the voices in my head tell me. :insane:

So I had this on eBay, but I had revised an old listing for a different Star Wars 1. By the time I was finished not paying attention, I didn't have the right images up. In fact, I had only the stock eBay image. Despite an image that didn't even show a slabbed comic, I had 3 bids. Once there are bids, you can't change images, so I just ended the auction.

Click pics for larger images. And look at those bone white pages! Okay, you can't see the pages, but yeah, White pages!

$300 shipped.

A96iZKAl.jpg

98rVaC1l.jpg

:takeit: for $285 shipped

Midnight special.

$285 shipped in the USA. Deal ends in six hours from the time of this post. Maybe a Sunday morning early bird will get the worm.

4) remind people that Roy had this for sale at a much lower price and that it's unpressed

5) actually put it my collection

8) break down and sell keepers in order to pay lizards2 and another boardie for the books I have on lay away with them

10) continue buying small dollar comics on the boards, even though I owe boardies for time payments[/b]

12) do this...

:roflmao: Love it! Best post ever

Midnight special.

$285 shipped in the USA. Deal ends in six hours from the time of this post. Maybe a Sunday morning early bird will get the worm.

10) continue buying small dollar comics on the boards, even though I owe boardies for time payments

12) do this...

There's no mention of angry wives, starving children, broken down cars, or being behind on your mortgage. You call yourself a seller?

Midnight special.

12) do this...

(worship)

You did forget

13) lower the price again, and post it on other sites and refuse to everyone and their mama that's it's on other sites.

Midnight special.

12) do this...

There's no mention of angry wives, starving children, broken down cars, or being behind on your mortgage. You call yourself a seller?

My property taxes are due Nov 15. :sumo:

$300 shipped.

A96iZKAl.jpg

98rVaC1l.jpg

:takeit: for $285 shipped

Sold to NoMan. Where are my Ulysses jokes when I need them?

Thanks! Now my angry wife and starving child can stay in our house one more month!