• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Four new books added, including PCH high grade. IH #5 available as well

40 posts in this topic

Batman #234 CGC 9.0 White Pages

1st Silver age appearance of Two Face

GPA bounces around for this book, 4 sales in 2016 in this grade, two of them have been $400 or more. Most recent in Oct 2016 $440

$350 SOLD shipped to your door

IMG_20161023_204633_zpsgvrtdrlp.jpg

Batman #234 CGC 9.0 White Pages

1st Silver age appearance of Two Face

GPA bounces around for this book, 4 sales in 2016 in this grade, two of them have been over $400 or more. Most recent in Oct 2016 $440

$350 shipped to your door

IMG_20161023_204633_zpsgvrtdrlp.jpg

I'll take it

Giving this a bump and likely going to list a few more books later today, including a couple of tough to locate undercopies from my Planet Comics run.

I know one super dedicated Planet Comics chaser will ask me, this does not include my #6 ?

Hi Folks,

Sorry, life has gotten in the way of me listing the couple of Planets I was going to sell. Hopefully I will put these up tomorrow sometime. The books are a lower grade Planet Comics #12 in CGC 3.5 Cream to Off White and a Planet Comics #15 coverless.

I have not landed on my asking prices yet for these two books, but wanted to let folks know what will be coming (eventually) as I have gotten quite a few questions about the books.

Cheers

Jason

Finally getting around to putting this book up.

Planet Comics #12, CGC 3.5 Cream to Off White Pages

Some damage on the front cover by the N in PLANET brings down the grade as you can see along with what looks like dome water spots middle front cover. A pretty tough book that is not always available.

Asking $340 SOLD to ComCav shipped to your door.

IMG_20161028_1238172_zpshw5bzxa9.jpg

IMG_20161028_1238242_zpsaicjtsmy.jpg