• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Coverage

18 posts in this topic

One of my favorite threads each year..... hard to believe it's already time again. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Oh yeah? What about the thread I started? Are you picking nits because I haven't actually posted any pictures or discussion? :taptaptap:

One of my favorite threads each year..... hard to believe it's already time again. GOD BLESS...

Oh yeah? What about the thread I started? Are you picking nits because I haven't actually posted any pictures or discussion? :taptaptap:

...put that stripper down and get back to work, soldier :sumo: GOD BLESS....

...put that stripper down and get back to work, soldier :sumo: GOD BLESS....

Can't a man catch a break after a long day box diving? :cry:

Your thread is equally appreciated bud ! (thumbs u

Your thread is equally appreciated bud ! (thumbs u

Well, I did manage to finally add some pics. :D

Well rather than start a new thread, or hog in on Tony's act (don't think he does the co-billing thing :baiting: ) , figured i'd just post these here. Can't think of any other way to start off a Gotham Kid thread than with these:

IMG_20161006_1536579_zpskrcpmmlh.jpg

IMG_20161006_1523108_zpslwdoxc8i.jpg

Timelys and Silver Age Marvels

IMG_20161006_1522429_zpspnptkewo.jpg

IMG_20161006_1522355_zps6ze0eiiu.jpg

IMG_20161006_1523366_zpsdha2hk2q.jpg

All this at Metros booth. Missed Vincent this year. Though i stop by the office from time to time, nothing like seeing Rob, Frank, and Brandon wheeling and dealing on the sales floor. Great chat guys, and thanks for bringing one of my grails for me. :foryou:

Some random last shots: Good to see Chewie out and about socializing after Hans unfortunate fate

IMG_20161006_1534460_zpsi0yk7rlx.jpg

And if you ever read my Journal, you know i love Godzilla ALMOST as much as Bugs Bunny (hey he's my Avitar!) They had a nice display of past Godzilla movie model designs. Just sad the new 'Shin Godzilla' model wasn't on display. That is one nasty design :headbang:

IMG_20161006_1532300_zpsoql9stgu.jpg

Well. "That's all folks"!

Love me some Alex Ross art. They had a gallery devoted to him and some of his modern masterpieces

IMG_20161006_1530155_zpsbgyp5xsn.jpg

IMG_20161006_1538578_zpspx5cmwqe.jpg

IMG_20161006_1529076_zpsv2sqqbgf.jpg

IMG_20161006_1529476_zpsihjtmmy9.jpg

IMG_20161006_1529190_zpsjnqhi7pk.jpg

IMG_20161006_1529128_zpsqnsqx2xr.jpg

Peter Parker tried to slip past the DC display undetected :D

IMG_20161006_1529001_zpsvdg3fhp5.jpg

Great pics!

Ross's Wonder Woman :luhv: