• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #181----Raw Discounted

10 posts in this topic

Just One book tonight. Please PM me any questions. Thanks

---No one from probation list or mean people.......stay away i wont sell to you

---Shipping is $6.99.

---This is a raw book--7 day returns accepted if returned in exact same condition.

---Unconditional in thread trumps PM (thumbs u

---Acceptable payment: PayPal

---Payment due within 2 days of purchase :applause:

Also my Kudos is growing please check it out below

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8603746#Post8603746

Incredible Hulk #181---I love this copy and hate to sell it. The colors pop well including the beautiful red. This is a very solid copy with the Value Stamp intact. Has a couple small tear. one at the top which you can see and one on the right edge. A couple tiny little pin holes in the back as you can see. This Def needs a press. You can see a lot of little imperfection on the cover that could help this get a half grade to a grade better. I put this in the 7.0 range. Buy this, get it cleaned and pressed and send it in. Very solid and gorgeous copy to Own. Im asking $1550 $1500

Untitled-41-p1_zpso9l7y4mj.jpg

Untitled-41-p1%201_zpsybqj09w1.jpg

Untitled-41-p1%205_zpslcwxzorx.jpg

Untitled-41-p1%206_zpsemzwhbuq.jpg

Untitled-41-p1%204_zpsh2tarlkq.jpg

Untitled-41-p1%203_zpsfbfyaqaj.jpg

If anyone wants to do partial cash trade im open to that as well. Looking for Iron man #1, Forever people #1, all planet comics 6.0+.....pm me if you have comics for trade. But i do need partial cash. Thank you

Open to some other comics as well. Please pm me more offers. I appreciate all the offers so far. I'm looking for comics and cash. Also need a green lantern #87, avengers #83 and anything else that might be interesting. Pm offers. Thanks