• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Coverage

10 posts in this topic

Greggy wasn't there. :cry:

I'm sorry I missed Sqeggs though (if I understood his thread yesterday, he was there?). That's one boardie I wanted to meet.

I'm sorry I missed Sqeggs though (if I understood his thread yesterday, he was there?). That's one boardie I wanted to meet.

I was there Thursday and I'll be back tomorrow for part of the day. Meeting me is difficult, though. I'm very elusive. :insane:

I was there Thursday and I'll be back tomorrow for part of the day. Meeting me is difficult, though. I'm very elusive. :insane:

.... and mysterious. He once talked a Cop out of giving me a parking ticket, bought me a gelato, and melted into the lights of Broadway. I was dumbfounded, but then, I usually am. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

You wanted to meet me.

You wanted to meet MEAT me.

FTFY

Was actually disappointed to find out that Greggy and Roy weren't down here.

...after his last adventure in "The Tombs", Roy is no longer allowed in the city limits of New York City........ GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u