• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

24 posts in this topic

I was planning on adding these to my Ebay listing but thought I would give you guys a crack at them first. Most are from the Hemet collection, a large Silver Age OO collection that sold over the last couple of years on Ebay and Heritage. Other than the two noted exceptions all books are VF or better and show extremely well in hand.

Rule are:

First unconditional :takeit: either in the thread or PM wins.

No HOS or probies

Returns accepted, you pay return shipping.

Paypal payment preferred, within 24 hours of purchase please or contact me if you need some time.

Shipping:

I ship within 24 hours of payment, all books shipped very well packed in a box. Shipping is $12 for up to 5 books anywhere in North America (Foreign shipping at exact cost), these are coming from Vancouver Canada via dogsled from my igloo so please allow a couple extra days for arrival.

Local pick-up is fine, but bring a beverage of your choice and expect to spend an hour of two talking comcs :blahblah:

Now on with the show...

Challengers of the Unknown #9 bump FC top center and right top corner right side and bottom center, FN-

$9

IMG_20161009_0014.jpg

IMG_20161009_0014a.jpg

:takeit:

:takeit:

Challengers of the Unknown #11, nice painted cover, NOT a Hemet book, VG+

$15

IMG_20161009_0015.jpg

IMG_20161009_0016.jpg

Scans coming up tonight when I get home from work:

House of Mystery 82 VG $15

House of Mystery 90 VG $15