• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LETS SEE THOSE ONE SHOTS!!!

36 posts in this topic

Picked up a couple of Clerk one shots today...

17477546266.1.SIGNED.GIF

17467889096.1.GIF

Do 'Special Editions' count....or should I start a new thread?

You can include 'em...('sides, a certain member might get on your case about making a new thread that similiar...not mentioning any names... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

You can include 'em...('sides, a certain member might get on your case about making a new thread that similiar...not mentioning any names... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

I was being sarcastic... gossip.gif

I was being sarcastic... gossip.gif

As was already pointed out in another thread...sarcasm is hard to convey with just emoticons.. poke2.gifscrewy.gifsleeping.gif27_laughing.gif

punisherkills9_8.jpg

Cool, never read that, but I'm curious as to how the Punisher would defeat some of the heavy hitters 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's Garth Ennis' first story Punisher story and a good read. You should pick it up. The first print (pictured) will cost you though. The second print is reasonable, but the cover is nowhere near as cool.