• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS : Comics, TPBs, Lots, Mags - UPDATED 11/10 - Blurays now $6 each.

211 posts in this topic

I haven't gotten mine yet, either. I sent him a pm about 3 weeks ago asking if my books had shipped, and his response was that he was currently trying to avoid being evicted from his home, and for me to please be patient, as he would ship them soon. I figured that if the guy is legitimately facing losing his home, I wasn't going to bother him about $25.00 worth of books, and pretty much accepted the fact that I'm probably not going to see the books. On the other hand, if I see or hear about him running another sales thread, I'll be one of the first ones in line asking him where in the hell my books are.

I didn't get mine either and I agree, if he's going to be evicted I'm not worried about the $40. If he does start another sales thread, well that would bother me. But hopefully he is okay.

I haven't gotten mine yet, either. I sent him a pm about 3 weeks ago asking if my books had shipped, and his response was that he was currently trying to avoid being evicted from his home, and for me to please be patient, as he would ship them soon. I figured that if the guy is legitimately facing losing his home, I wasn't going to bother him about $25.00 worth of books, and pretty much accepted the fact that I'm probably not going to see the books. On the other hand, if I see or hear about him running another sales thread, I'll be one of the first ones in line asking him where in the hell my books are.

The same here. Here are some of the responses that I got -

12/01/16 10:36 AM

Hi Jeff,

I'm sorry I haven't shipped yet. I'm in the process of being evicted so I haven't been online much and have been pretty scatterbrained in the interim. I'll try and get them out ASAP for you. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Chip

12/11/16 04:32 PM

I'm sorry Jeff. I'll get them out ASAP.

I didn't get mine either and I agree, if he's going to be evicted I'm not worried about the $40. If he does start another sales thread, well that would bother me. But hopefully he is okay.

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

This isn't the first time. I know there are a lot of classy guys here who'll just write it off as helping someone but isn't it time we put him on the probation list to protect this community?

For those that dont know already, he has been nominated to the PL in the sales forum. Others are welcome to add their name if they didn't receive their items.