• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Hulk 181....complete but spare a grade?

20 posts in this topic

it looked as though it might pass for off-white to white in bright lighting, now seams there might be a little cream in there

The staples are firmly attached and has value stamp-book complete

has a tear at top left near price, not sure how long it is didn't measure but it seems to be a little longer than one that I had that came back 6.5 if that helps...

whatever you call it near staples only one goes back toward the back cover, should be noticable in pics

also there seems to be "ripples" up close on the back upper right? maybe it got damp?it does not go to the back page...just back cover....

anyway, I'm thinking 3.5 but I don't know if that is conservative or not....

165528.jpg.6a587e463975c378f062aa4918d02ec8.jpg

165529.jpg.2ce1b310bd25e141f37e8536e3d4db31.jpg

165530.jpg.c94f20e47fc9857ece7171ddc0574b0f.jpg

165531.jpg.d68f2e7c6ab1a6d9cc6157de01cfabe2.jpg

165532.jpg.307028ca1cac5cc185625e9bc7bca0d5.jpg

3.5-3.0 that looks like a lot of color break creases on the side and a few rips. This is based on all your pictures..good luck with the grade. Also there is an actual separate forum when asking for a grade..

ya put it in the wrong thread on accident...clicked the wrong doohicky, saw "grading" in this title and thought I was clicking on "spare a grade"----sorry :blush:doh!

I would move it to the "spare a grade" but can't seem how to even delete this thread....I apologize for the mixup- thank you for the estimable grade anyway and your patience. I appreciate it :hi:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

That books value is pretty high but around that grade you might be able to...you can ask the question to them but i think you might have to send it standard...you'll get it back in 20 business days...maybe....

:jokealert:

I have a scanner but when it saves the image after scanning it saves it as a PDF...which I can't edit nor will the boards allow me to upload it because of the size. I'll figure it out...

I have a scanner but when it saves the image after scanning it saves it as a PDF...which I can't edit nor will the boards allow me to upload it because of the size. I'll figure it out...

There should be a setting in the scanner software that will allow you to change it from PDF to an image format such as JPG or PNG

Does anybody think these scans are good enough for future questions?? I think the scan got everything shown other than a tear near price, I'll still hope for a 3.0 - 3.5

Meaning what do you think, now?

and...

If scans are good enough, I now know how to "use" my scanner lol just want to make sure that they are "good enough" scans if I need to post future questions about books...?

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

well that sucks...haha no worries lol I have a 3.5 FF48 to compare it to, but I think that it will be around 2.5- 3.0 cause the tears are deeper.

They are only on the cover though and like I said off-white to cream pgs.....while my FF tears are not quite as deep into the cover as this IH181 it did have chips on the corners and the pages were cream/tanning etc. and almost kinda brittle...

I'm not going to complain on this IH181 it'll get what it does, but I have a signed copy at 2.5 and was just hoping for this one to be 2.5 or higher blue label goodness..