• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WWBN 32 CGC 9.4 White

14 posts in this topic

No Hos or Probies

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing pms

Payment though money order or check. It must clear prior to shipping.

Shipping is Free. No international at this time.

If you need more pics, just let me know.

I will accept returns on raw books. Buyer pays return shipping if they are not happy. If I miss something, I will pay return shipping. No returns on graded books. If something should happen in transit, please send it back in the condition it came. Buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance back to me. I bulletproof all of my books. Please take a look at my kudos for references.

A link to my kudos is underneath my sig line.

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein

GSX 1

Sold

5.5. It looks like a VF copy. The whites and colors are great. Biggest and main defect is an impact on Coloussus' legs that goes through the first 15-20 pages and lessens as the pages go on. It's very faint, but it is there, and can barely be seen on the inside cover coincidentally. So, if you're looking for a mid grade copy that presents like a VF, this is it. This was pressed by prior owner.

image_zpshult6r84.jpeg

image_zpsavdqs9lh.jpeg

image_zps1grecqak.jpeg

image_zpsmziemi1v.jpeg

image_zpsijewfbdm.jpeg