• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Music that reminds you of Halloween?

98 posts in this topic

Deftones - If Only Tonight We Could Sleep (The Cure cover)

YES !!! Love me some Deftones. Their rarities & covers album has this on it and some other amazing covers.

I'm getting exposed to some stuff here I never knew existed. Awesome.

Yea this is one of my top 3 covers of all time. It's a rare thing to find a song that is actually superior to the original song, and live on top of that....

Merciful fate and king diamond

The singer is an acquired taste (his falsetto is a bit too much). I listened to the concept album "THEM" back in the day and even saw them live. But definitely of the occult/spooky horror theme, yes.

Up the irons!

But in terms of simple music, nothing will EVER beat this:

The song that always makes me think of Halloween is "Kung-Fu Fighting." My first Halloween memory that I can remember is 10-31-74. I was Spider-Man and the kid across the street was a karate guy or Bruce lee or something and his parents put that record on and we kicked the mess out of each other for all 4 minutes or whatever of that song.

The song that always makes me think of Halloween is "Kung-Fu Fighting." My first Halloween memory that I can remember is 10-31-74. I was Spider-Man and the kid across the street was a karate guy or Bruce lee or something and his parents put that record on and we kicked the mess out of each other for all 4 minutes or whatever of that song.

lol lol lol lol

THAT is a hilarious story

If my 5 year old is not humming the empire "background music" from star wars he is singing "this is halloween, this is halloween" from nightmare before christmas. that starts in about august and ends by january whenever we throw out the tree.