• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS #4 FIRST CAP AMERICA FOR SALE VG+

11 posts in this topic

you should consider formatting your html differently as it doesn't come over at all using Firefox, 50% of the listing is white spaces and your page is about 14X the width of a normal html page.

Possibly some IE only tag that is causing the worry

you should consider formatting your html differently as it doesn't come over at all using Firefox, 50% of the listing is white spaces and your page is about 14X the width of a normal html page.

looked fine to me. have you been keeping up with the new builds? confused-smiley-013.gif

you had me pretty interested until I came across your NO RETURNS policy. I always wonder why a seller won't stand behind his grades?

Let me know if you change your mind.

C'mon Shadroch, didn't you read?

"We grade our stuff accurately and conservatively,so read the descriptions."

grin.gif

Seriously, his feedback is good but I do not see too many high priced items in his feedback.

When I sell something on eBay, I have a no return policy on CGC's, no listed grades, and/or no reserve $.99 starting price items.

looked fine to me. have you been keeping up with the new builds? confused-smiley-013.gif

I have yes....still looks jumbled. This is how the auction looks like to me

left is Firefox right is Iexplorer

790132-foxie.jpg

I actually see part of the feedback in the spot where the larger pic should be,I have to scroll about 20 to 30 screens to the right to see the larger pic in Firefox

weird....

790132-foxie.jpg.016215d8dbd62a251557b8bc0e658c51.jpg

that's odd...here's how it looks on mine...

untitled1copy0wb.jpg

using 1.0.3 on XP Pro

Same Firefox and same Xp Pro.....weird weird weird

Ah well, times like these I'm glad Firefox had the "View this page in IE" built in grin.gif