• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Keown Deadpool

16 posts in this topic

I've seen some appreciation for the Dale Keown Deadpool Back in Black variant. You might know Keown from his Deadpool GameStop variant, All-New X-Men 23 variant, or his or his work on The Darkness and The Increcible Hulk. Keown is also the creator of Pitt.

Keown variants do well at sustaining a higher value on the aftermarket, and I believe this book has legs. There's a NYCC variant at only 500 copies, b/w at 1,000, and color at 1,500.

This exclusive is through The Comic Mint, which is all about the comic community.

No I'm not his pr manager. I just really like the cover. I picked up a set for myself, and one for my son. I'm sorry you don't like it. It's got Liefeld feet (which isn't a compliment), but it's what Deadpool looked like for the longest time. Thanks for your input.

That's kinda the idea of me posting in appreciation. I'm not hiding the fact that I'm trying to bring awareness to this title. I'm not saying this book is retirement, but clearly I'm trying to get the word out on a book that you can currently find for $25 with free shipping for all three covers. Not really a seller. Sometimes on Facebook, but no eBay store or convention tables. In truth, I'm pumping this cover, as I think comic mint are great to us comic fans, and I generally enjoy this cover.

The prices and communication. The more you buy, the better the discount. Very big on supporting smaller companies like Aftershock or Scout. I've only messaged the company a couple times, but I received a thoughtful response that was genuine, not some scripted line that is fed to every customer.

They're pretty new it seems, but their prices are great.

You could grab 9 number ones from the new Marvel Star Wars Series for $18

Star Wars #1

Darth Vader #1

Poe Dameron #1

Kanan #1

Princess Leia #1

Lando #1

Chewbacca #1

Star Wars: Shattered Empire #1

Vader Down #1

I'll say that besides the well liked artist, and print run, people are leaning toward this cover because it most accurately depicts the deadpool-symbiote suit used in the actual book. Ugly as it is, it's really not a bad one to have if you're a deadpool guy.

No idea. Don't know what the Deadpool cover looks like. His art on The Incredible Hulk, years ago, was superb. Besides McFarlane, he was the best. His run on Hulk is legit. It was the "best" book at that time.