• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 (R)

20 posts in this topic

Do you have this book in hand? Hard to tell from the scan as the spine still looks like it has a bit of wear but it looks about an 8.0.

Is that Marvel Chipping filled in on the right edge? I'd be curious to see a close-up scan of that edge if so...looks a little rough with the color/pattern match.

Do you have this book in hand? Hard to tell from the scan as the spine still looks like it has a bit of wear but it looks about an 8.0.

Is that Marvel Chipping filled in on the right edge? I'd be curious to see a close-up scan of that edge if so...looks a little rough with the color/pattern match.

i think Dr Banner is just about right-on here. very nice looking book, but the spine looks a little shaky from what i can see in the scan. upper edge looks impossibly perfect and corners are pretty sharp. i think an app 8.0 would be pretty close..................

i think welcome backs are in order?? can't remember seeing you post for a while, Kev............. thumbsup2.gif

CGC 7.0 Moderate(P)

Spine looks a little too rough for full VF guys... frown.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

How can you tell whether it's moderate, extensive, or slight? The scan is too dark to tell where any of the pieces were added and you can't see the back cover.

BTW Kev, the scan it too dark to grade the book too.

CGC 7.0 Moderate(P)

confused-smiley-013.gif

Moderate? Looks extensive to me...like burntboy said, the top/bottom/right edges and corners are too too perfect! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hi all! Certainly not as much of a poster as I used to be, but still lurking. This is not my book, nor has it been CGCd, so this is all I can give. But that spine sent me out too. Looking at the right hand side I'd say a 9.4 893whatthe.gif but that spine???? why would you do that work to it and not touch the spine?

Anyway, thanks all for the good wishes, now go bid on my auctions 893crossfingers-thumb.gifdevil.gif

CGC 7.0 Moderate(P)

confused-smiley-013.gif

Moderate? Looks extensive to me...like burntboy said, the top/bottom/right edges and corners are too too perfect! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It was just a guess. poke2.gif

Could be extensive... confused-smiley-013.gif

CGC 7.0 Moderate(P)

confused-smiley-013.gif

I know...just like my 8.0 was just a guess, but you told me it was a little too rough for full VF! frown.gif

poke2.gif

CGC 7.0 Moderate(P)

confused-smiley-013.gif

I know...just like my 8.0 was just a guess, but you told me it was a little too rough for full VF! frown.gif

poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

I'm sorry. sorry.gif

Did I hurt your feelings? flowerred.gif

CGC 7.0 Moderate(P)

confused-smiley-013.gif

poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

I'm sorry. sorry.gif

screwy.gif

CGC 7.0 Moderate(P)

confused-smiley-013.gif

poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

I'm sorry. sorry.gif

screwy.gif

acclaim.gif

Answers to previous Qs:

Do you have this book in hand? - No

Is that Marvel Chipping filled in on the right edge? - Don't know

I'd be curious to see a close-up scan of that edge if so...looks a little rough with the color/pattern - This is it scanwise

Thats all the questions I see in the thread thumbsup2.gif

Answers to previous Qs:

Do you have this book in hand? - No

Is that Marvel Chipping filled in on the right edge? - Don't know

I'd be curious to see a close-up scan of that edge if so...looks a little rough with the color/pattern - This is it scanwise

Thats all the questions I see in the thread thumbsup2.gif

Without better scans, it's hard to tell the grade. Without a grade, it's a little tough to estimate a price...but I'll throw $2k out there for kicks! thumbsup2.gif