• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anonymous User List

7 posts in this topic

Is this kaput? I just looked at Who's Online and out of the maybe 80 anonymous users, 33 were looking at the Babe Test. I know it's fun, but that can't be right, surely?

Is this kaput? I just looked at Who's Online and out of the maybe 80 anonymous users, 33 were looking at the Babe Test. I know it's fun, but that can't be right, surely?

They might be regular users with shills to hide the fact they hang out there.

blush.gif

I go there with my main and if you see me there for any length of time it's only because it takes sooooo long for the pics to load.

27_laughing.gif

blush.gif

I go there with my main and if you see me there for any length of time it's only because it takes sooooo long for the pics to load.

27_laughing.gif

We'll take your word that wink.gifdevil.gif

blush.gif

27_laughing.gif

We'll take your word that wink.gifdevil.gif

Just try it with 56K... gossip.gif

I'm heading over to my Verizon Office in person next week to find out why I can't get DSL!

mad.gif

All I get from emails are form letters telling me to sign up now, probably from some out-sourced guy in India. They don't answer any of my tech questions.

tongue.gif

This question came up the other night.....

My answer then "As of 4:30am there are 36 anonymous viewers, of which 14 are looking at the Babe Test! "

Also Verizon DLS rocks!!!!!!! I switched from Earthlink two months ago, cheaper and faster. thumbsup2.gif

This question came up the other night.....

My answer then "As of 4:30am there are 36 anonymous viewers, of which 14 are looking at the Babe Test! "

Also Verizon DLS rocks!!!!!!! I switched from Earthlink two months ago, cheaper and faster. thumbsup2.gif

I've heard of DSL, not DLS...new technology? tongue.gif