• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clown Prince of Crime Joker Collection Comics 10% Discount. *****CLOSED*****

51 posts in this topic

After much back and forth in my mind I have decided to move on from my Joker Cover collection and sell it off. I really enjoyed the hunt and it was a lot of fun putting it together but that time is over. I thought I would give the boards first crack at filling their needs before I consign or sell elsewhere.

I will be listing a few tonight and then others as I get a chance this week. There may be a deal in place for my Tec 40, Tec 69 and Batman 11. Those books are currently on hold. If they do become available I will add them to the thread.

Rules:

First :takeit: via message or in the thread gets the book. I will use the time stamp to determine the winner.

:takeit: trumps any negotiations that may be happening. If a :takeit: is posted or pm'd prior to any deal being confirmed by me the :takeit: Rules.

Payment is via Paypal unless other agreement is reached prior to the sale. No time payments at this time. Payment due in 7 days or the book goes back up.

Shipping in US is on me. International will be paid by you due to high cost of shipping expensive books internationally. What ever it costs me to ship is what you will pay.

No returns as they are CGC books.

If I have you on ignore, or if you are on the PL or HOS, I will not sell to you.

I think that covers it. If I missed anything or did something wrong lmk and I will correct.

I have many dealing on the board more as a buyer than seller but go by the same ID on Ebay and have a perfect rating.