• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Look at New Nintendo Video Game System The Nintendo Switch

11 posts in this topic

If there is a new Mario and new Zelda I'm in .

Of course there will be. The new Zelda looks pretty awesome. My problem with Nintendo systems is once you're done playing the new Mario and Zelda games, what else is there to play?

I really wish Nintendo would do what Sega did years ago, stop making hardware and focus on putting games out for all systems. A Zelda game on Xbone and PS would be amazing.

Of course there will be. The new Zelda looks pretty awesome. My problem with Nintendo systems is once you're done playing the new Mario and Zelda games, what else is there to play?

I really wish Nintendo would do what Sega did years ago, stop making hardware and focus on putting games out for all systems. A Zelda game on Xbone and PS would be amazing.

that would be awesome but my problem with Nintendo is the fact they forget they have great franchises besides Mario.

I was actually looking at maybe buying a Wii or a Wii U sometime in the near future and that was the first thing I noticed. Mario, Zelda, and Metroid. Once you play those games there's nothing left.

This has me wondering, ever since Sega decided to just focus on games, what have they actually put out that has been good? I can't think of a single thing...