• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

53 posts in this topic

!!HALLOWEEN THEMED SALE!!

No HOS/Probies.

First unconditional :takeit: in the thread or in PM gets the book but as always open to reasonable offers.

Payment via PayPal only in USD funds. Payment due within 2 days of receiving invoice unless otherwise discussed.

All items shipped boxed, insured and tracked. $10 USD to ship within Canada and $15 USD to ship to USA. I will combine shipping.

All books are complete and to my knowledge are unrestored. I will try to highlight flaws that are not visible in the scans. Note: Any vertical lines that run the length of a the book are an unfortunate scanner effect unless otherwise noted.

Returns: Returns are accepted based upon reasonable grounds (damage in shipping, disagree with grade, etc). In the event that you are not pleased or would like to facilitate a return, please contact me directly via PM. Depending on situation, buyer may be responsible for return shipping costs.