• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Korgi Book 4 by Christian Slade

14 posts in this topic

I was super excited to see Korgi Book 4 came out this week!

Christian may be too shy to post about it, but as a long time fan, I am not.

For those of you who haven't 'read' it - please do yourself a favor and check the series out - especially if you have younger kids.

The art and story are fantastic, and it's by our very own CGC boardie Christian Slade.

I don't work for the publisher or anything (though I do own a piece of Christian's art), just a huge fan.

Korgi%204.png

His art is just amazing. This is a DPS from an earlier book (I do not own this but I wish I did).

Korgi%20DPS.png

I was super excited to see Korgi Book 4 came out this week!

Christian may be too shy to post about it, but as a long time fan, I am not.

For those of you who haven't 'read' it - please do yourself a favor and check the series out - especially if you have younger kids.

The art and story are fantastic, and it's by our very own CGC boardie Christian Slade.

I don't work for the publisher or anything (though I do own a piece of Christian's art), just a huge fan.

Korgi%204.png

His art is just amazing. This is a DPS from an earlier book (I do not own this but I wish I did).

Korgi%20DPS.png

Stunning :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Do y'all know that Christian has some Original Art up for sale in the Mixed Thread? Some if it is QUITE Spooky even for this ole' chap here.

Check it out if you haven't yet! :baiting:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9614943&nt=3&fpart=1

Wow! Those clowns are truly terrifying. Fantastic stuff.

:blush: You guys are awesome. Thanks for the shout out! As the creator of an indie book it means a lot. These books take so much out of me but they are always worth it. I'm hoping to hit a lot of conventions in 2017 so hopefully I'll be able to meet more fellow boardies in person.

I thought the clown paintings would be cool for Halloween but there is other work from the world of Korgi on my website: http://www.christianslade.com

Thanks again!

-Christian Slade

...do yourself a favor and check the series out - especially if you have younger kids.

Wormboy, you are right - Christian's Korgi books are fantastic for kids!

Congrats on another great job, Christian!

...do yourself a favor and check the series out - especially if you have younger kids.

Wormboy, you are right - Christian's Korgi books are fantastic for kids!

Congrats on another great job, Christian!

My daughter and I have read them hundreds of times and she never gets bored.

:blush: You guys are awesome. Thanks for the shout out! As the creator of an indie book it means a lot. These books take so much out of me but they are always worth it. I'm hoping to hit a lot of conventions in 2017 so hopefully I'll be able to meet more fellow boardies in person.

I thought the clown paintings would be cool for Halloween but there is other work from the world of Korgi on my website: http://www.christianslade.com

Thanks again!

-Christian Slade

Hey Christian,

My niece now has all of her teeth and is nearly 13, but she still has her Korgi books on the mantle in her room.

PS: For anyone who has ever wanted to share a tiny bit of their love of the comics medium with a young lady in their life, these books are the way to do it.

--S.