• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with grade of adventures of THE JAGUAR #3

5 posts in this topic

It looks like the top staple is popped or missing altogether. the bottom staple may have been replaced? as it looks newer than the book. Spine is very rough, but if it's complete, I might give it a 2.5 to 3.0 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't think it's near that ruff, All the staples are there and none have come out or been replaced, i just got this epson perfection 2480 and i guess the scans are not that great, or i don't know how to make the scans bigger and better...It's actually in fair shape with spine wear....

I don't think it's near that ruff, All the staples are there and none have come out or been replaced, i just got this epson perfection 2480 and i guess the scans are not that great, or i don't know how to make the scans bigger and better...It's actually in fair shape with spine wear....

it's toughest to grade books in this tier, and that's why you'll see more diverse opinions than on HG books. i think the top staple looks fine and the bottom one looks like the book is almost detached. the spine has lot's of stress, but isn't too bad. got some staining on the back along with a couple decent size impact creases and that small tear.

i'm thinking around a 3.5 - 4.0. i always liked the Jaguar, but gave my issues (including #1) to my nehews along with a bunch of other comics. my sister can't remember tossing them, but can't find them either....... frown.gif