• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please advise on Hulk #2

20 posts in this topic

Three questions;

1. What Grade do you feel this comic is?

2. Would you CGC it?

3. If you would CGC it would it pass for Economy Grading Fee or would the value require a Standard Grading Fee?

Thanks 790877-h2b.jpg

790877-h2f.jpg.3c4ea9f8e8037607e82dfe51fd4cfa91.jpg

ima guess 4.0/4.5, not sure what exactly the OS is in that range for that particular book though.

comicpriceguide puts it at 675/765 for that grade range, though i am not sure what gpa has it at.

my initial reaction was a 3.0, but after looking more closely, there's a lot of stuff going on here. i think it still might pull a 2.0 - 2.5, though.

i'm gonna post mine as well and get some input. for some reason, my Hulk 1-6 fared the worst of all my 12cent comics...........(oh, and annuals, too..............) frown.gif

i'm quite pleased to see this grading opinion - take a peek at mine when you have a moment................. grin.gif

This copy is BEAT (no offense) -- compare to BB's . . .

Thanks for all the opinions. I was thinking around 3.0 to 4.0 to start with. I've seen some 4.5's that look very similar, those must have been gift grades. The spine has no splits and is 100% attached. If I had it to do all over again I'd have taken better care of it. But what the heck, an 11 year old kid back then certainly wasn't informed as to grade importance 43 years later.

Thanks for all the opinions. I was thinking around 3.0 to 4.0 to start with. I've seen some 4.5's that look very similar, those must have been gift grades. The spine has no splits and is 100% attached. If I had it to do all over again I'd have taken better care of it. But what the heck, an 11 year old kid back then certainly wasn't informed as to grade importance 43 years later.

Nef,

One thing is apparent from the range of grades here: You will do just as well selling this book whether it is slabbed or not, as it's a tough book to find. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

-d