• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

25 posts in this topic

Hey all, looking to pay some bills and that requires letting go of a few books. I'll be listing my older books here, but will also be starting up a thread in Copper Modern full of slabs - yellow labels - both celebrity and artist as well as sketches, and quite a few universal blues and maybe even a couple of greens.

Same rules apply as always, :takeit: beats a PM, no HOSers, shipping costs will be exact based on the weight and your location. If you have questions, please ask!

So on to the books!

Fantastic Four 36 CGC 5.5 1st appearance of Medusa $200

i-m9PmH8n-X2.jpg

I'm going to go ahead and list a few more that might actually fall in the Copper/bronze category but I have a hard time calling anything 40+ years old modern....

Green Lantern #85 CGC SS 9.2 - signed by Neal Adams - $450

Iconic cover and drug story that shook up the comic world.

i-g3HmB8X-X2.jpg

Captain Atom #84 CGC 4.0 Very early appearance of Blue Beetle (1st was Captain Atom 83, so second?) and Captain Atom gets a new costume after getting beat up in 83. $40

i-hMGqCxb-X2.jpg

CGC mis-labeled that one. That is published by Modern Comics in 1977, not Charlton in 1967.

Recap

Fantastic Four 36 CGC 5.5 1st Medusa $200

Tales of Suspense 52 CGC 7.0 1st Black Widow $725

Vampirella 1 CGC 6.5 1st Vampirella $275

Films in Review 1 CGC SS 8.5 Signed by Joan Collins $200

Archie 69 CGC 2.0 1 of only 5 graded $95

PEP 82 CGC 5.0 1 of only 4 graded $400

PEP 84 CGC 6.0 1 of only 3 graded $600

Green Lantern 85 CGC SS 9.2 Signed by Neal Adams $450

Incredible Hulk 170 CGC SS 9.2 Signed by Herb Trimpe $125

Incredible Hulk 196 CGC SS 9.6 Signed by Sal Buscema $125

Conan the Barbarian 23 CGC 9.2 1st Red Sonja $125