• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD CLOSED! Junkpile Thread Just a few Doc Savage Pulps

7 posts in this topic

No biggie this time. Just found these in a box and thought somebody might want some cheap reading matter. These are real beaters but complete and very readable. I hope to put up a couple better sales threads in Nov as I've been buying a lot more than I've been selling lately... All are $10.00 each!

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage is $4.50 each very well packaged. I will combine postage on multiple purchases. All will come with tracking.

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

Payment is by PayPal within 3 days FIRM. I will also take checks and money orders if you let me know after I send you an invoice. I will probably run this through tomorrow evening and get invoices out on Monday or Tuesday.

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had 3 or 4 in 40 years.

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!) Here we go...

DOC SAVAGE Pulp March 1940 $10.00

Bright complete copy. Has a small chunk out of bottom spine as well as a smaller upper left corner. Has most of full paper spine. Light waterstain on back cover. Front cover neatly detached. Numerous small edge tears, creases and folds. Interior paper is yellowed but supple.

docsavagemarch40a_zpszd8mrasy.jpg

docsavagemarch40b_zps0ihh1mn0.jpg

DOC SAVAGE Pulp Dec 1941 $10.00

Bright complete copy. Has a small piece out of upper right corner of cover. Has most of full paper spine. Small piece of paper tape in upper left spine. Inside cover appears to be taped at spine. Book bound well to covers. Numerous small edge tears, creases and folds. Interior paper is yellowed but supple.

docsavagedec40a_zpsgnlf04fs.jpg

docsavagedec40b_zpsxgmkqnk4.jpg

docsavagedec40c_zpsot1dfnsb.jpg

DOC SAVAGE Pulp Oct 1942 $10.00

Bright complete copy.Long front cover tear down center of book. Has a neat 3” upper spine split. Has full paper spine. Numerous small edge tears, creases and folds. Interior paper is yellowed but supple no tears or creases.

docsavageoct42a_zpsipa9hwmz.jpg

docsavagesept41b_zpsx7mo7frk.jpg

docsavagesept41c_zpsncjgugsk.jpg