• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G.A.S.P !!! Great Appearance Superior Pages

79 posts in this topic

This thread is devoted to those unrestored books that when your eye sees them, your mind thinks them much better than the assigned grade. In addition, they've got well above average page quality (off white or better), for being mid grade books. So, let's see those blue label mid grade copies with great pages that look better than the grade they received :)

Frisco, those early Tecs are almost impossible to find with white pages; not even the pedigree copies . But both of yours have white pages, wow! :applause:

Thanks RHG! Like I said, I've been very inspired by your Tec run (thumbs u I must've looked at that thread a hundred times .... just marveling at the beautiful copies you've put together!! The number in the corner of my copies will be lower, but cover colors & page quality are a priority for me. Some may call it the RareMidGrade run ;)