• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indian Summer NOVEMBER thread.....CLOSED
2 2

137 posts in this topic

FANTASTIC 1...................3.0..............................C/OW...........................$ 2500 ..... I know, it won't happen...... it has tape, not too much, and a couple extra staples..... but the pages are closer to OW..... which isn't common for 1939 Fox books. It's the last one I'll ever have in my lifetime...... they just aren't getting less cool...... only less available. Nice eye appeal and still supple....

yYp9Kaq.jpg

:ohnoez:

AMAZING ADVENTURES 2..................6.5+.............OW/W.................$ 275 :news: SOLD via PM

.....One Marvel chip (I downgrade for that) keeps it from a higher grade... this one is a beauty....

WLG1i4t.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

It's very fresh looking..... I couldn't believe it when I saw it at the show.... this is the kind of book you DON'T sell...... I keep trying to talk myself into eating beans and tree bark for another few months..... but truth be told....I'm a little tired of the tree bark..... and the beans, no one wants to go anywhere with me anymore. I CAN, however, clear a path at a crowded convention rather quickly.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

EERIE ADVENTURES nn........................6.5®........................OW/W..............$ 150 :news: SOLD Gregd

A small amount of color touch at spine...... super cool Ziff Davis.....

WJrRVCC.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

SPACE WESTERN 43........................7.5/8.0.....................OW/W.................$ 475 :news: SOLD via PM

2iqsbKM.jpg

:pullhair:

I feel your pain..., :sorry:

FANTASTIC 1...................3.0..............................C/OW...........................$ 2500 :news: ON HOLD

..... I know, it won't happen...... it has tape, not too much, and a couple extra staples..... but the pages are closer to OW..... which isn't common for 1939 Fox books. It's the last one I'll ever have in my lifetime...... they just aren't getting less cool...... only less available. Nice eye appeal and still supple....

yYp9Kaq.jpg

:news: ON HOLD............. for a handsome, debonair gentleman with impeccable taste..... GOD BLESS....

X-MEN 8.............................7.5+...........................W.............................$ 325 ......This is a very nice copy, downgraded for a dull spot on the white that isn't even really visible until you tilt the book at an angle......

9MhqQEL.jpg

POPULAR 66.........................3.5/4.0........................OW............................$ 55 ..... Stain on FC extends into the book, so the price has been dropped..... neat book with pretty decent art inside.....

biIo7XK.jpg

tw8GBUA.jpg

ZAGO 4....................6.5..................................OW...................................$ 225 :news: SOLD NerV

...Cool Matt Baker cover..... tiny chip out of the back cover.

Vl1tJ01.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

FANTASTIC 1...................3.0..............................C/OW...........................$ 2500 :news: ON HOLD

..... I know, it won't happen...... it has tape, not too much, and a couple extra staples..... but the pages are closer to OW..... which isn't common for 1939 Fox books. It's the last one I'll ever have in my lifetime...... they just aren't getting less cool...... only less available. Nice eye appeal and still supple....

yYp9Kaq.jpg

:news: ON HOLD............. for a handsome, debonair gentleman with impeccable taste..... GOD BLESS....

Sold per PM thank you Mr JimJum