• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indian Summer NOVEMBER thread.....CLOSED
2 2

137 posts in this topic

STARTLING 38..........................7.0.........................OW......................$ 450 :news: SOLD

...was once in a forbidden slab.... now raw...... book looks 8.5/9.0 but for a piece out lower spine..... a real beauty....

zL1xE70.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

MOON GIRL 4......................4.0.............................OW/W.....................$ 185 :news: SOLD edowens71

...Was once in a forbidden slab.... now raw.....not an easy book....

FgNJ3Fc.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

ASM 50.................................5.5+................................OW...........................$ 300 ...Was once in a forbidden slab.....now raw..... this was a subscription book that was pressed..... no color break on the front cover. One more round at the presser and this could get a 6.5...... don't mind keeping it, love this comic :cloud9:

ACK30MB.jpg

FANTASTIC 1...................3.0..............................C/OW...........................$ 2500 :news: ON HOLD

..... I know, it won't happen...... it has tape, not too much, and a couple extra staples..... but the pages are closer to OW..... which isn't common for 1939 Fox books. It's the last one I'll ever have in my lifetime...... they just aren't getting less cool...... only less available. Nice eye appeal and still supple....

yYp9Kaq.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BATMAN 66.................7.0®............................OW/W....................$ 550 :news: SOLD to a cool old Navy Vet at the show.....slight color touch disclosed...... he has every issue of Batman and was looking for upgrades for about a dozen issues.......

joENxcD.jpg

DETECTIVE COMICS 327.............8.5+...........................OW......................$ 200 ...1st New Look Batman

9EIArWn.jpg

:takeit: per pm

^^ ...thanks, friend..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DETECTIVE COMICS 70.........2.5.......................OW...................$ 400 :news: SOLD Roger66

...Nice supple pages.... but centerfold is loose.... Classic Robinson cover....

86kimY6.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

GOOD TRIUMPHS OVER EVIL...... MAX GAINES nn............7.5/8.0...............$ 2200 This is listed in OPG as "RARE"...... no Heritage sales, raw or slabbed, and nothing on GPA......be the first on your block to have this scarce piece of comic history that chronicles the creation of a comic book from the blank page to the journey through the printing press...... only 3 copies have been slabbed.....this one could easily press to 9.0.....

3OxjpcO.jpg

Dang! :o

MOON GIRL 4......................4.0.............................OW/W.....................$ 185 ...Was once in a forbidden slab.... now raw.....not an easy book....

:takeit:

First EC horror story. :baiting:

GOOD TRIUMPHS OVER EVIL...... MAX GAINES nn............7.5/8.0...............$ 2200 This is listed in OPG as "RARE"...... no Heritage sales, raw or slabbed, and nothing on GPA......be the first on your block to have this scarce piece of comic history that chronicles the creation of a comic book from the blank page to the journey through the printing press...... only 3 copies have been slabbed.....this one could easily press to 9.0.....

3OxjpcO.jpg

..... I won it off of the Zombie of Bill Gaines in a card game..... in which I cheated like a dog. GOD BLESS....

3OxjpcO.jpg

..... I won it off of the Zombie of Bill Gaines in a card game..... in which I cheated like a dog. GOD BLESS....

Still planning on holding that Christmas 80% off sale? :wishluck:

3OxjpcO.jpg

Still planning on holding that Christmas 80% off sale? :wishluck:

hm