• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sun Nov 27th TCBS Holiday Edition! Win An ASM #129 & ASM #300, Toronto, Canada!

38 posts in this topic

Jim for the first time ever will have a professional looking wall display :banana: make sure everyone comment on how awesome it looks and how he needs it for all his shows.

You are my BFF :cloud9:

Jim

Mine too.Sender of treats supreme.

Jim for the first time ever will have a professional looking wall display :banana: make sure everyone comment on how awesome it looks and how he needs it for all his shows.

You are my BFF :cloud9:

Jim

Mine too.Sender of treats supreme.

Tracy is the sender of treats...Fournier just gloms off of her generosity.

Jim

In the old days Jim would just hold things up while people walked past...welcome to 2016 Jim

:roflmao:

In the old days Jim would just hold things up while people walked past...welcome to 2016 Jim

Are we ever going to get to see you around again? :wishluck:

Jim

His most recent way was a sign that said something to the effect of

Trust me I have wall books just ask.

His most recent way was a sign that said something to the effect of

Trust me I have wall books just ask.

I remember that sign !!!

Yeah, you'd think with such a big time time outfit like Guardian Comics he'd at least have a wall rack. Sheesh...

:grin:

@Hado...I didn't get to say bye but thanks for picking up what you did...I saw a slab and believe your other half had some superboy :baiting: whatever you guys picked up (worship) too bad about those seagulls...my ponies failed (not sure if you watched that storm).

@wasoff haha his "fine establishment" He's gunna get a real one made after FanEx cause he didn't even give me the 10% I was entitled too lol I think I sold 3 wall stands today haha!

@everyone else...this is quickly becoming my most favourite con to be at. The atmosphere and crew that show up each show are great. To my regular crew that always make a point of stopping by whether it is to shoot the mess or buy some books you guys make it worth lugging boxes (worship)

Highlight of the day

There was almost a minor fender bender in the parking lot...a few horns went off and after a few fist shaking and glares my van window was licked. Yes the other driver hoped out of his vehicle and walked up to my window and licked it. I won't mention names but I can no longer be accused of slander or liable as he is a confirmed window licker. :banana:

We were going to swing back and say goodbye, buy your looked super busy, and by the time we got through all the booths we were starving.

(One of the last guys had pizza!)

It was great to finally meet you Eric :grin: