• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucifer commission by Christopher Moeller "Let There Be Lux".

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share this amazing piece I just received today. It's a private commission I had done by the extraordinary Christopher Moeller, done in acrylics on board. I worked with Chris to come up with the idea for the piece. I just had the initial idea of Lucifer in his piano bar and Chris thought up the idea of having Mazikeen in there to make it a romantic piece. I couldn't be happier or more proud with the result and to call this part of my small collection. I'm going to get it framed pretty soon hopefully, and I'll have more pictures then, but for now, here's a quick shot!

tumblr_og1xb5wGNt1vvgafko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_og1xb5wGNt1vvgafko2_1280.jpg

Awesome! I own a few Moeller's from Magic: The Gathering. I love his work and this is exceptional!

Thanks! Yeah, his work on Magic: The Gathering is amazing too! I feel really honored to own such a beautiful piece by him. He did a step by step time lapse video too, which you guys can watch here.