• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

265 posts in this topic

I will have some books for sale. Adding slowly over the week. Probably 2-3 tonight and then more as time allows.

There are not hairline major scratches on the slabs- it is my scanner that has a scratch.

I've been on eBay since '98 and have 100% positive feedback and was a dealer doing shows and with a shop in the early 90's. You can check out my kudos here Kudos Thread- Thanks!

:takeit: trumps PM

Shipping: Raw books $7 US and $15 Canada

Slabs: $15 US and $30 Canada- sorry, that is what it usually costs me.

Returns on raw books- please contact within 7 days of receipt of book for return. Buyer pays return shipping.

No returns on slabs.

Payment via PayPal or Google Wallet. Checks and MO's are accepted but checks have to clear before shipping.

Always open to trade for GGA Gold Books!!

List of Books Available as morning of 11/11:

Patsy & Hedy 60- 3.0 because of staining- better otherwise- $18

Frankie 5- 5.0- Great book! $80

Wilbur 73- 5.0+- $20

Algie 3- 4.0- Looks a little higher- bottom staple rust- detached at CF- $20

Crimes by Women 3- Iconic SOTI cover- It doesn't get much better than this- 3.5- Top Spine split and coffee stain are the main culprits here- $250

Dogface Dooley 5- Probably one of the nicer copies I have seen for sale- See pics for defects. Probably a nice presenting 5.0 to 5.5 because of some rust on one staple and some stains as seen- $325

Dudley 2- 3.0- See rodent chew- This is a pretty great Boody cover- $80

Fritzi Ritzi 7- 5.0- $25

Kathy 9- 6.5- Does this make y

ou want a velour sweater or what?- $79

Hedy of Hollywood 37- 4.0- $45

Jo-Jo Congo King 12- Nice presenting 3.0 to 3.5- $100

Jo-Jo Congo King 21- 4.0- $130

Laugh Comics 37- 4.5- Really great Montana cover (as usual)- $65

Thrilling Romances 7- 5.5- Some nice interior art and pages- $30

Nellie the Nurse 10- 1.8 (Book has awesome color- large chunk in back cover, small pc in front)- $50

Jo-Jo Congo King 25- 4.0- Last chance for a great deal- $530