• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soft-Serve's "Getting too Soft" Sales Thread - ALL SOLD AND CLOSED, Thanks all!

152 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I've got lots of books to list including more Timely Humor GGA and possibly Archie. There may be a smattering of PCH too...

I've gotta help friends move today, so you know how that goes. All day affair with pizza and beer, then I'll get home late and be too tired to do much. I'll do my best to post a bunch before bed though, promise.

Stay tuned....

UPDATE: posting a few before I break my back. . . . .

Hedy #22 GD $100 SOLD

1st app Appearance of Hedy De Vine!! Key GA book here my friends. She's got a rough spine that has been reinforced with tape (interior) and staple has been reinforced. Spine roll too. CF and next wrap are detached. Still, 1st Appearance of Hedy on a nice presenting cover....

Timely%20-%20Hedy%20Devine%20022%201_zpsjnu8echo.jpg

Timely%20-%20Hedy%20Devine%20022%202_zpsgc4nsvta.jpg

Jeanie 16 FN+ $300 SOLD

My 2nd best Timely. Single staple book. The solitary flaw is a non-color breaking diagonal crease on cover (near Jeanie's feet) Not really a crease, more of a bend. Highly pressable. This book is so nice, I can't believe I'm selling it.

Timely%20-%20Jeanie%20016%201_zpshd5tm8ph.jpg

Timely%20-%20Jeanie%20016%202_zpsjq5arcbj.jpg

Margie #37 VG (apparent) $35

Tought book to grade. It's VG+ all day long, but save for detached cover via a nasty staple pull that took the next-to-last page with it in creating a two-inch pull on both pages. Easy enough to fix, just don't have the time. So, you benefit with this super-cheap price. Great presenting book with good PQ.

Timely%20-%20Margie%20Comics%20047%201_zpsswvno4cb.jpg

Timely%20-%20Margie%20Comics%20047%202_zpsmf6xkdg4.jpg