• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dynamic Forces has been HACKED......!!

5 posts in this topic

I don't know how many of the boardies here have ever bought things from DynamicForces.com

Just to let you know they've been hacked (according to their website)

Names, billing and shipping address, and CREDIT CARD INFORMATION have been stolen

Now I don't know what to do: you cannot login to check order status....

I had seen on these boards where someone had posted a Harley Quinn DC Universe Rebirth #1 by Jae Lee black and white sketch at dynamicforces.com a gauranteed 9.6- 9.8

Well I figured that cover would be tough in 9.8 and ordered it, and it was/is still pending....

It is worth noting for those who don't know: Dynamic Forces doesn't charge you until an item ships: so if it is going to CGC, sketch, signed etc you've ordered it but it is a pending transaction until it ships, so with no phone number and only email what do I tell them

Now I cannot see my order status soooo if a fraudulent charge comes through, I don't know if it is for my CGC graded comic or not (I had made other pending purchases too but this is easiest example)

On top of all that: DYNAMIC FORCES doesn't even have a phone number that you can call, only an email to contact them

So what should I do: try to remeber the numerous purchases that I ordered that were pending and put it in an email to them??

Should I just email and cancel all my orders and trust they'll get back to me

The most definitely have an email.

customerservice@dynamicforces.com

but no phone number??? crazy

I used webmaster@dynamicforces.com for technical issues

then went and saw the disclamer....that they were hacked and that was why I couldn't login

what should I say in an email

just cancel everything??

First, relax. Check your CC on line each day and watch for unauthorized activity. You are never liable for any fraudulent charges. I wouldn't cancel anything. If someone has stolen your CC info, they aren't going to use it for a DF purchase. Watch for other online charges, like ebay or amazon, etc. Usually, things that are easy to resell are what they try to buy, like laptops and such.

thanks for telling me to hit the relax button :) it's just the first time I've ever gone through it so I need to hit pause rather than panic

Sorry for any anxiety I caused others....... I'm sure it will wash out :shy: