• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USPS no tracking updates since 2016-11-10

61 posts in this topic

Answers? Not seeing anything other than impatience.

You are not reading the answers people have stated otherwise you would see some possible reasons for such a delay.

If this topic is of no use to you simply find one that is it is not very complicated.

I understand your motivations.

Dave makes me happy.

And two of those days were Federal holidays.

Hey, I sold a slab on ebay. Auction closed on Sunday. Haven't been paid yet. What do I do? I'm sure no one has ever experienced this and I just want to help.

I would definitely open a new thread so that if this ever happens to anyone else, we will know what to do.

I hope it isn't causing you undue stress :foryou:

And two of those days were Federal holidays.

Hey, I sold a slab on ebay. Auction closed on Sunday. Haven't been paid yet. What do I do? I'm sure no one has ever experienced this and I just want to help.

I would definitely open a new thread so that if this ever happens to anyone else, we will know what to do.

I hope it isn't causing you undue stress :foryou:

Maybe the buyer ran out of internet?

I wish I could help make the buyer pay. Have you tried crossing fingers?

Ah bullies there are some at every age some just never learn to pass to a higher level of communication with others.....sad!! But when time comes to be your own problems that you want solved then you act all nice to other people.....disgusting!!

Keep doing so I will continue to notify the moderators of your behavior till something happens.

Ah bullies there are some at every age some just never learn to pass to a higher level of communication with others.....sad!! But when time comes to be your own problems that you want solved then you act all nice to other people.....disgusting!!

Keep doing so I will continue to notify the moderators of your behavior till something happens.

What's amazing is if you take the name SupergirlDC1959 out of this message and replace it with the name of someone who is known for their Twitter activity, it reads within the context of that person. No no no.... NOT Trump...

It's Yeezy...

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-29%20at%206.40.37%20PM.png

You've been around long enough, you aren't entirely surprised by the folks' behavior on these boards are you?

You've been around long enough, you aren't entirely surprised by the folks' behavior on these boards are you?

No I am not but some need to be placed in check.

I just read this whole thread and I don't see the part where you wanted someone to " solve you're problems". It seems you were asking for opinions and didn't like the responses which seem to me were made in jest.

I would definitely grow some thicker bark if you consider you're being bullied, but continue at you're leisure.

No I am not but some need to be placed in check.

No one needs to be placed in check.

Learn to have some patience.

I wish my packages from the USA coming to Canada would arrive in the very quick and timely 19 days in mid to late November. Remember: in the USA there is Memorial day ( weekend ) and Thanksgiving day ( weekend ).

You didn't have a problem at all and that is all your fellow board members are telling you.

I ordered an item from the States from GA in which usually will go to Miami then up to Toronto. No tracking what so ever on it just said shipping label made then poof it ended up at Canada customs more then a week later with no tracking what so ever in between. They are suppose to scan these items when they are picked up and how it made it to Canada customs with no tracking whatsoever is not normal. But hey the package did arrive. Interesting thing was and when talking to usps they stated it arrived in BC because of weather and didn't go to Toronto.

November 28, 2016 , 3:16 pm

Delivered

CANADA

Your item was delivered in CANADA at 3:16 pm on November 28, 2016.

November 24, 2016 , 2:22 pm

Customs clearance processing complete

CANADA

November 24, 2016 , 1:44 pm

Customs Clearance

CANADA

Processed Through Facility

CANADA

November 17, 2016 , 5:08 pm

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

SMYRNA, GA 30080

Because of it just disappearing and no tracking on it they sent out a new one and who knows what USPS did but that one will eventually arrive to me after doing a tour of the USA.

November 30, 2016 , 8:33 am

Customs Clearance

CANADA

Your item is being processed by customs in CANADA at 8:33 am on November 30, 2016.

CANADA

November 29, 2016 , 8:14 am

ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

November 29, 2016 , 6:17 am

Departed USPS Facility

SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128

Arrived at USPS Facility

SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128

Arrived at Facility

ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

November 26, 2016 , 2:47 pm

Arrived at USPS Facility

RENO, NV 89510

November 26, 2016 , 6:56 am

Departed USPS Facility

WEST VALLEY CITY, UT 84119

November 26, 2016 , 6:31 am

Departed

TORONTO, CANADA

November 26, 2016 , 1:49 am

Arrived at USPS Facility

November 26, 2016 , 1:40 am

Departed USPS Facility

SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199

November 26, 2016 , 12:46 am

Arrived at USPS Facility

SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199

November 25, 2016 , 9:05 am

Departed

NEW YORK, UNITED STATES

November 24, 2016 , 12:17 pm

Departed

MIAMI, UNITED STATES

November 24, 2016 , 5:02 am

Arrived

MIAMI, UNITED STATES

November 23, 2016 , 4:41 pm

ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

November 23, 2016 , 7:20 am

Arrived at USPS Facility

MIAMI, FL 33112

Arrived at Facility

ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

November 21, 2016 , 6:13 pm

Shipment Picked Up

SMYRNA, GA 30080

November 20, 2016 , 12:26 pm

SMYRNA, GA 30080

This package went the usual start and even made it to Toronto then miraculously within 25 minutes was in Utah lol. Then it went California and now is in BC.

Exact same item shipped a couple days apart using exact same shipping method from exact same spot to the same destination went two different routes.

USPS = Jokes!

I ordered an item from the States from GA in which usually will go to Miami then up to Toronto. No tracking what so ever on it just said shipping label made then poof it ended up at Canada customs more then a week later with no tracking what so ever in between. They are suppose to scan these items when they are picked up and how it made it to Canada customs with no tracking whatsoever is not normal. But hey the package did arrive. Interesting thing was and when talking to usps they stated it arrived in BC because of weather and didn't go to Toronto.

November 28, 2016 , 3:16 pm

Delivered

CANADA

Your item was delivered in CANADA at 3:16 pm on November 28, 2016.

November 24, 2016 , 2:22 pm

Customs clearance processing complete

CANADA

Customs Clearance

CANADA

CANADA

November 17, 2016 , 5:08 pm

SMYRNA, GA 30080

Because of it just disappearing and no tracking on it they sent out a new one and who knows what USPS did but that one will eventually arrive to me after doing a tour of the USA.

Customs Clearance

CANADA

Your item is being processed by customs in CANADA at 8:33 am on November 30, 2016.

CANADA

November 29, 2016 , 8:14 am

ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

Departed USPS Facility

SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128

Arrived at USPS Facility

SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128

Arrived at Facility

ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

November 26, 2016 , 2:47 pm

Arrived at USPS Facility

RENO, NV 89510

November 26, 2016 , 6:56 am

Departed USPS Facility

November 26, 2016 , 6:31 am

Departed

TORONTO, CANADA

November 26, 2016 , 1:49 am

Arrived at USPS Facility

November 26, 2016 , 1:40 am

Departed USPS Facility

SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199

November 26, 2016 , 12:46 am

Arrived at USPS Facility

SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199

November 25, 2016 , 9:05 am

Departed

NEW YORK, UNITED STATES

November 24, 2016 , 12:17 pm

Departed

MIAMI, UNITED STATES

November 24, 2016 , 5:02 am

Arrived

MIAMI, UNITED STATES

November 23, 2016 , 4:41 pm

ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

Arrived at USPS Facility

MIAMI, FL 33112

Arrived at Facility

ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

November 21, 2016 , 6:13 pm

Shipment Picked Up

SMYRNA, GA 30080

November 20, 2016 , 12:26 pm

SMYRNA, GA 30080

This package went the usual start and even made it to Toronto then miraculously within 25 minutes was in Utah lol. Then it went California and now is in BC.

Exact same item shipped a couple days apart using exact same shipping method from exact same spot to the same destination went two different routes.

USPS = Jokes!

Thanks for posting this and especially for staying on topic!!

What's amazing is if you take the name SupergirlDC1959 out of this message and replace it with the name of someone who is known for their Twitter activity, it reads within the context of that person. No no no.... NOT Trump...

It's Yeezy...

I've always suspected you were Kanye and all the Phish, Frank, and Morrissey stuff was just to throw us off the scent.

Or you follow his Twitter? hm I'd rather believe you're Kanye. :wishluck:

It's Yeezy...

I've always suspected you were Kanye and all the Phish, Frank, and Morrissey stuff was just to throw us off the scent.

Or you follow his Twitter? hm I'd rather believe you're Kanye. :wishluck:

I like this topic