• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USPS no tracking updates since 2016-11-10

61 posts in this topic

Stupid package now it has been stuck for 3 days in Canadian customs I mean this package contains comic books not a item that threatens national security. Just received another package today from California (10 000 miles away) paid 70 cents for shipping no tracking and this was shipped out 2 days after the package that seems to never arrive.

Wousa Wousa must have patience.

Stupid package now it has been stuck for 3 days in Canadian customs I mean this package contains comic books not a item that threatens national security. Just received another package today from California (10 000 miles away) paid 70 cents for shipping no tracking and this was shipped out 2 days after the package that seems to never arrive.

Where in Canada do you live that's 10,000 miles from California? Is Santa Claus a neighbor? hm

Where in Canada do you live that's 10,000 miles from California? Is Santa Claus a neighbor? hm

Sorry +-2500 miles to be more precise. I was just trying to prove a point with the 10 000 miles.

Twiddling my fingers still has not yet left customs. Left U.S on November 9th almost going on 3 weeks.

This is not an abnormal amount of time to receive an item shipped from the United States to Canada.

Twiddling my fingers still has not yet left customs. Left U.S on November 9th almost going on 3 weeks.

This is not an abnormal amount of time to receive an item shipped from the United States to Canada.

I've had an item stuck in customs for 4 weeks.

Plus, as mentioned there was Veteran's day two weeks ago and now you have Thanksgiving weekend. Plus the Christmas mail onslaught.

But I think we need an update two a day. That might help :D

Plus, as mentioned there was Veteran's day two weeks ago and now you have Thanksgiving weekend. Plus the Christmas mail onslaught.

My stuff from Bob Storms cleared within hours so suck it OP.

Greggy gets my chit from CA in 4 days

Greggy gets my chit from CA in 4 days

:cloud9:

The internet called. It would like some bandwidth back.

Like I stated before this topic is to help other people as well living the same thing and looking for answers.

:blush:

I tried to forward them to you as soon as I finished reading, but I forgot what with the weekend and all..... :cry:

Sorry for the delay.

Answers? Not seeing anything other than impatience.

You are not reading the answers people have stated otherwise you would see some possible reasons for such a delay.

If this topic is of no use to you simply find one that is it is not very complicated.

Completely off topic, but is your sig an "edited by" statement or do you really edit that many of your posts?

Slow down buddy, life is too short to rush through it. :foryou:

You are not reading the answers people have stated otherwise you would see some possible reasons for such a delay.

If this topic is of no use to you simply find one that is it is not very complicated.

Completely off topic, but is your sig an "edited by" statement or do you really edit that many of your posts?

Slow down buddy, life is too short to rush through it. :foryou:

No and will try to.

I understand your motivations.