• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MK Fall Sales thread.

11 posts in this topic

Moved all books to the individual G/S/B or C/M threads. Do check them out

Gold/Silver/Bronze Thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9657872#Post9657872

Copper/Modern Thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9657874#Post9657874

Thanks for the advice!

Whoa...., would love to hear the back story on that writing - Supergirl pulling a train and all that...., :blush:

Superman 123 (1958)

Cover is detached. Couple of pieces missing out of the front cover.

Book is complete.

Nancy written on the top of front cover with a couple other scribbles on the front and back.

Asking $185

ScaSupe%20123_zpsirmuvbgc.jpeg

L]

Whoa...., would love to hear the back story on that writing - Supergirl pulling a train and all that...., :blush:

Superman 123 (1958)

Cover is detached. Couple of pieces missing out of the front cover.

Book is complete.

Nancy written on the top of front cover with a couple other scribbles on the front and back.

Asking $185

ScaSupe%20123_zpsirmuvbgc.jpeg

L]

Now THAT.....was funny!

Offers are welcome.

On a side note. I hardly sell my books as I collect comics because I love the colors, art and childhood memories they bring back. Most importantly, my kids would have a source of funding in case of emergencies. Because I hardly sell my comics, I would like to know if I'm doing anything wrong in this sales thread which could put off someone. It's not my first but all other times there never seems to be much interest.

Thanks.

I agree....you are doing just fine. As a buyer on these Boards, I don't see anything out of place in your thread. I also agree with listing more books; there might be a handful of folks who are watching your thread and are on the bubble about one book.....so with more books, you give potential buyers more options.....

I agree....you are doing just fine. As a buyer on these Boards, I don't see anything out of place in your thread. I also agree with listing more books; there might be a handful of folks who are watching your thread and are on the bubble about one book.....so with more books, you give potential buyers more options.....
You are doing fine. Just keep listing. Every book wont sell here.

Never thought of that. Thanks Guys!

I know Superman 123 is a book with plenty of interest right now. You may want to list that one separately on the Golden/Silver/Bronze forum. You'll get plenty more looks there. The Mixed Age thread just doesn't get enough traffic to make quick sales in my opinion. Good luck!

If you want to sell, post the stuff that is appropriate over in the GA/SA/BA Sales forum - it is more robust for sales. 2c

Offers are welcome.

On a side note. I hardly sell my books as I collect comics because I love the colors, art and childhood memories they bring back. Most importantly, my kids would have a source of funding in case of emergencies. Because I hardly sell my comics, I would like to know if I'm doing anything wrong in this sales thread which could put off someone. It's not my first but all other times there never seems to be much interest.

Thanks.

I know Superman 123 is a book with plenty of interest right now. You may want to list that one separately on the Golden/Silver/Bronze forum. You'll get plenty more looks there. The Mixed Age thread just doesn't get enough traffic to make quick sales in my opinion. Good luck!
If you want to sell, post the stuff that is appropriate over in the GA/SA/BA Sales forum - it is more robust for sales. 2c

Offers are welcome.

Thanks.

Will do. Appreciate he advice.