• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's DEADPOOL 3 starring Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman (2024)
8 8

968 posts in this topic

I never got around to seeing this in the theaters. I don't go to movies often anymore and even this one which I was excited for didn't draw me in. However, it just came out on digital and I purchased it and I will be up much later than I should be hopefully enjoying the film. :fridaygif3:

On 10/3/2024 at 10:20 PM, grendelbo said:

I never got around to seeing this in the theaters. I don't go to movies often anymore and even this one which I was excited for didn't draw me in. However, it just came out on digital and I purchased it and I will be up much later than I should be hopefully enjoying the film. :fridaygif3:

:cheers:

On 10/3/2024 at 11:20 PM, grendelbo said:

Don't fear, most entertaining MCU in years.

On 10/4/2024 at 6:57 PM, drotto said:

Don't fear, most entertaining MCU in years.

I agree totally.

But, not exactly difficult. lol

Edited by Ken Aldred

BTW a big f&%k you Disney. Remember ages ago I mentioned they were pulling out of the Australian physical media industry? Yeah well they did. Streaming is good, but it just crushes blacks for instance, and is still inferior to its physical media brethren. Those are facts. Its just a worse experience. Fine for the most part, but if you want to watch a film in solid 4k, you might notice these things. That's if you can get 4k.where I am at the moment 4k would be a choppy experience on its own, and impossible the second someone else decided they wanted use the connection too. Well I wanted a copy of Deadpool And Wolverine, preferably on a Steelbook. Amazon had them up, and you could choose which chsrsvter you wanted on the cover. I wanted Wolverine, but it's Deadpool's film, so it'd be silly IMO to choose anyone else, so I chose Deadpool (who has sold a lot than Wolverine, I imagine a lot of people are thinking like me).

This is a $50AU set when ordered in Australia. That's what they've always cost for a 4k disc, plus a bonus Bluray disc, and a Steelbook, on release day. I can prove it if I must, because straight after ordering D & W I went to our regular site here, JB HiFi, and ordered Transformers One, and that's what it cost me.

So the cost of importing Deadpool And Wolverine, as breezily told to do by the suits who said it's not really any more expensive to buy them from overseas these days? $85AU. I call that a difference. Strange that Disney is so dismissive of such an amount, as we're not just talking one film, I'm also in for Fantastic Four, X-Men and any spin-offs. Just bloody import some discs for us at a reasonable price. You're Disney. You can make it happen.

Arsehole corporation.