• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade this PPSS 23

12 posts in this topic

You coulda bought my 9.4/9.6 copy for $2. poke2.gif

edit:

Looks similar to slab damage.

I bet it could be pressed out. gossip.gif

893whatthe.gif

NM 9.4/9.6

I dont see rounding to that LR corner...looks more like a slight bit of downward-ness due to a slight overhang at the bottom...(I dont know how CGC deducts for these)... sorry.gif

-bounty

It's the LL corner. gossip.gif

NM 9.4/9.6

I dont see rounding to that LR corner...looks more like a slight bit of downward-ness due to a slight overhang at the bottom...(I dont know how CGC deducts for these)... sorry.gif

-bounty

It's the LL corner. gossip.gif

gossip.gif Its the LL corner that has the non-color breaking crease... gossip.gif The right corners have "light rounding" as stated by zeh Beyonder gossip.gif

-b insane.gifunty

Maybe " rounding " was the wrong term. The corners appear to have suffered very minor impact...and are curled over a bit. Much like SCS, but from a comic bag....rather than an inner well. wink.gif

So comic bags can now give SCS.

I thought they were better protection than the slab. poke2.gif

Maybe " rounding " was the wrong term. The corners appear to have suffered very minor impact...and are curled over a bit. Much like SCS, but from a comic bag....rather than an inner well. wink.gif

Comic "bag"...not Mylar. makepoint.gif

Bags/Mylars...whatever. 893blahblah.gif

I've had more books damaged in those than I have in a slab.

poke2.gif

poke2.gif

No kidding? What percentage of your collection is slabbed? There might be a correlation there somewhere.... poke2.gif

poke2.gif

No kidding? What percentage of your collection is slabbed? There might be a correlation there somewhere.... poke2.gif

Damaged during shipping. sumo.gif

The PERCENTAGE of books damaged in bags is much higher than the PERCENTAGE of damaged in slabs.

Better? poke2.gif