• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mitzi's Boyfriend #6

12 posts in this topic

PayPal preferred.

Books will be shipped in large bomb proof box via priority....Not in a padded envelope

Mitzi's Boyfriend #6 VG raw and unrestored

Only 2 on the census. Extremely tough find

45.00 Shipped

- Priority 2 day Shipping included within the US .

- Returns accepted

2nrirnm.jpg

I sold my Mitzi #3 (which remained unsold here) immediately as I put it on eBay.

One can’t be everywhere (and our wallets agree, I guess…) lol

Damn. Wish I hadn't been such a cheap '. Was thinking about coming back around to you on that one. I have a lesser grade copy and really like the book.

Such books are not easy to price.

Limited interest in terms of collecting, but (also for this reason) a limited number of copies available, and very few in nice grade.

Being also a pedigree, mine sold immediately and maybe I could have asked more, but someone should grab The Sandman's #6 at this price…

Such books are not easy to price.

Limited interest in terms of collecting, but (also for this reason) a limited number of copies available, and very few in nice grade.

Being also a pedigree, mine sold immediately and maybe I could have asked more, but someone should grab The Sandman's #6 at this price…

Thanks Vaillant, I was always after #1 and thought maybe I'd do the set, and quickly backed off when I realized I'd be chasing 'em for quite awhile